by Joe Jeffrey
Think your culinary creations are worthy of being immortalised in print? Well keep reading to find out how they can be!
A competition has been launched to find contributors for a brand new cookbook which could have your name written all over it – well, your signature dish at least.
The Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show 2015 is set to launch the Campers Cookbook and is looking for your tasty creations to include within its pages.
Show organisers are looking for 25 recipes across five categories to help campers and caravanners ensure they’re topped up with tasty treats when on holiday. The categories are:
- One-pot wonders: Think you’re capable of cooking up a treat with just one single pot, pan or baking dish? Then this is a category for you
- Low-cal lovelies: This category is good for the waistline, as all main meals listed here should be under 400 calories
- Done in 60 seconds (or thereabouts): This is an ideal category for those that think they’ve got what it takes to rustle up a masterpiece in a minute
- Very veggie: Make sure you put your thinking cap on for this meat-free zone in order to cook up a veggie delight
- Cook with the kids: This category is for recipes that lend themselves well to cooking with kids aged 12 or under
If your recipe is chosen, not only will your recipe be immortalised in print, but those nice people at the Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show 2015 are also throwing in a hard-back copy of the Campers Cookbook. Don’t worry if your recipe isn’t selected, however – all entrants will receive free entry to the Show.
To enter, all you need to do is simply email your recipe with a photograph of your dish being enjoyed away from home (say, in your caravan or motorhome) to email@example.com by 24 January 2015.
All that remains to say is good luck. In the meantime, if you need any chief taste testers to approve your culinary delights, make sure you send them our way!
For full terms and conditions, please click here