- The Site is owned and operated by us: StantonPace Ltd, 501 Metropolitan Wharf, 70 Wapping Wall, London E1W 3SS, tel 020-7167-2664, email firstname.lastname@example.org; VAT number GB 126 4970 04.
- Use of the Site beyond that expressly permitted by these Terms, is unauthorised and unlawful.
- We have the right to modify these Terms at any time.
- The Site is provided free of charge to Users, and it and any information and analysis on or included in any email alert from us (‘Material’) it is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’. Any Material is provided in good faith, and whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of Material, we make no warranties (express or implied) regarding accuracy or completeness or fitness for any purpose, and we expressly exclude any liability in respect thereof (other than warranties not capable of exclusion).
- The information in the Material may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the Material up to date, and no liability for any failure to do so. No liability is accepted for any errors, or for any losses that may be incurred if any Material is relied on.
- Material is intended for general reference only. Application of Material to any specific instance or for any particular purpose is a User’s sole responsibility.
- Except as stated below, the contents of this Site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without our prior express written permission.
- You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual page of this Site for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use. You may also permit your computer to make an electronically stored, transient copy of Material from the Site for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the Internet only. However, you may only make one copy of any Material.
- You may not distribute, display or copy any Material to third parties including (but not limited to) ‘caching’ any material from the Site for access by third parties, and ‘mirroring’ any Material on this Site.
- You must ensure that your use of the Site and of any Material is in no way unlawful, and you will fully indemnify us against any liability we may incur as a result of any use by you which is unlawful, or which is in breach of these terms.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright and database right in any Material remain the property of StantonPace ltd or of the copyright owners (as the case may be). Under no circumstances will you have any claim to copyright or ownership of any intellectual property rights in any Material.
- Unless otherwise specified, each author of Material on the Site has asserted his/her moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author thereof.
4. External links
- Certain sections of the Site contain links to external web sites maintained and operated by third parties. These links are provided solely for the convenience of Users, and the provision of such links does not imply any endorsement of or affiliation with such website. We are not responsible for any information on any such third party’s website.
- You must remove and not reinstate any link to this website from any other website if we request you to do so. You may not create any link to or use any portion of this Site in any manner that may create confusion either about the identity of this Site (or about us as the source of origin of such portion of this Site), or in any manner that may create a likelihood of confusion as to sponsorship of third party content by us, or as to an affiliation with this Site or with us.
- To the extent permitted by the applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties with respect to the Site and any Material thereon, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose; in no event will we be liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage which may arise in respect of the Site, its use, or in respect of other equipment or property, or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
- In the event that any exclusion or other provision contained in these Terms be held to be invalid for any reason and we become liable for loss or damage that could otherwise have been limited, such liability shall be limited to £100.
- We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that the same arises as a result of negligence for which we are liable.
- This Site is aimed at users in the United Kingdom. Where UK regulatory authorities have jurisdiction over the contents of this Site, we have attempted to ensure compliance with the requirements of such regulatory body. However, some of the information in the pages contained in this Site is not intended for access from certain other jurisdictions, and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in this Site complies with the regulatory regime of jurisdictions other than the United Kingdom.
- These Terms and all use of the Site are governed by the laws of England and any questions arising shall be dealt with only by the English courts.